Saturday 2 October 2010

New Art and a head cold :(

I have a head cold.  I'm not coughing but I am stuffed up and feeling achy.  Hopefully it will decide not to develop into horrible snotty nosed, watery eyed fun.

Eldest child is away at camp this weekend so it is just the threee of us at home.....this makes for much peace and quiet.  I miss them when they are gone for any length of time but a day or two is always nice.  We headed off into town as I had an appointment for a consultation to get a new tattoo.  The artist seemed to really be on my wavelength so I am looking forward to seeing what she comes up with.  The tat is booked to get done on 22nd October.  Will post piccies when it's done.

After my appointment we went to Pizza Hut for tea.  They do this vanilla caramel milkshake which is just gorgeous....quite sickly and you just know there are 60 million calories in it but wow lol.  We came out of there absolutely stuffed and even now 3 hours later I could curl up and snooze.

I started a new image the other day and finished it off this evening.  I love halloween as it lets me indulge my darker side so this is the first of a fair few witchy pictures.




You really need to view this in it's full size to get the full effect of the glowing eyes but I am really happy with it.

I also got round to adding my Halloween Skies overlays into Scrappy Do and Digital Chaos for only $2.

No comments:

Post a Comment