Sunday 19 September 2010

Books...books....and more books.....ooo...and a scrap kit

Today I took the kids down to our local library as they were having a book sale.  I got a few books that will eventually end up with Irene as I no longer keep books in the house.  If I intend to read the book a lot I get it for my e-reader.  I'm up to 337 books on it now lol....not that I am a hoarder.   John got a book for himself but Alex didn't find aything that appealed to him.

Once we left the library, John headed off to meet his friends and I took Alex into town.  He eventually found a book he liked in The Works.  We had lunch then came home.

I spent the rest of the day catching up on stuff over at The Zone.  All the things that I should have been doing while my face hurt and Alex was sick...but it's done now so I can start getting creative without feeling guilty lol.

I started a new scrap kit tonight.  I have decided to release it in both full and tagger size.  I normally only do tagger but I think it's time for a change.  So far I am looking at about 60 papers so this is going to be quite a big kit.  Here are the colours
The kit will be called Faery Enchantment.

Anyway...it is 12.30am here so off to bed.  Hubby isn't working tomorrow so no stupid o clock alarms going off tonight....yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment