Sunday 19 September 2010

The Laundry Beast & My Kit Is Done

I had a pyjama day today....as I try to do every Sunday.  I had to tackle the scary demon pile that is my laundry but I have successfully subdued the beast for another week....yay.

In between trips to the dryer I worked more on my scrap kit.  I had ideas pouring out of me and it was nice to see my mojo make a rare appearance.  I got it finished up tonight and ended up with 60 papers, 8 frames and 78 elements.  A nice big kit for my come back lol.  It is uploading now and will be in stores later.
Whilst writing this I had to go investigate some strange beeping....turns out my carbon monoxide detector has picked now to develop a fault.  It's response to said fault is to beep every minute.  We have taken it off the ceiling until tomorrow when I can call landlords to have it looked at.  At least removing it from the ceiling has shut it up....in my last house the detector went nuts and wouldn't shut up.....I had to throw it out the window to get any peace lol.

My poor Alex has been doing a lot of coughing again today.  I hope this is not the asthma about to kick off again.....I would really like to get him back to school tomorrow.  I know he wants to go back....he is boreed of being at home now.  Son fingers crossed.

Well....off to finish uploading this kit.  See ya tomorrow.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment