Friday 17 September 2010

End Of A Long Week

This has been a long week....between a gum infection and a sick child I have been feeling pretty crappy. Here's to a good weekend and the wee man going back to school on Monday. I know he cant help being ill but after a full week I am starting to get a little cabin feverish and I think he is too.

My gum infection which has spent most of the week looking like it was clearing up has decided to make a re-appearance....just in time for me to not be able to get a dental appointment which is damned considerate of it really lol. I did get a fantastic mouthwash from the shop today though. It pleasantly numbs the area for a while...bliss. So, if you have a gum infection or mouth ulcer I can highly recommend Oraldene Mouthwash.

Our local library is having a book sale tomorrow so I am going to take the kids along to see if they can stock up on reading material. They both really enjoy reading which is great. My youngest would live in the library if we'd let him.

Well...i'm off to watch a little mindless drivel on the tv before going to bed. Hubby is working tomorrow so I have to get him up at 2.30am...yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment