Saturday 25 September 2010

New Art

Well....I actually managed to keep my nose out of my book long enough to get creative tonight.  I have had this image sitting half-finished on my desktop for ages.  Every time I have tried to finish it I have ended up closing it, unsaved in disgust lol.  Tonight I finally did something I was happy with.  It's still not perfect but as always I am learning constantly.





I would like to thank Reine-Haru for posting the original stock image that inspired this and provided a wonderful reference to work from. 

On a personal note....today was a busy one involving shopping for my Nan, setting up the new computer my Mum just got and the general day to day stuff that comes from having kids.  This weekend I am hoping the weather will hold out so I can tidy the garden up....it's a bit neglected.

No comments:

Post a Comment