Monday 20 September 2010

New CU Item In Store and my day.

My son went back to school today....yay!!  He had a settled night and his breathing sounded fine this morning so off he went.  I spent the morning wandering the house enjoying the peace and quiet and doing a little tidying. 

At lunch time we popped down the road in the car to The Baiglie Inn for a nice lunch.  They do a lovely baguette in there and it is one of my favourite places to go.  Afterwards it was back home, cooking and dealing with the kids.

This evening I got creative again and made a new Commercial Use template for Halloween.  This cauldron is full sized and ready for you to get creative with it.  You will find it in store at Scrappy Do and Digital Chaos.
Tomorrow I have to go to my Nanna's.  She is 94 and housebound so I do her shopping and things.  I havent been able to spend much time with her with Alex off school so no doubt she will want to have a good natter and catch up.

Night all
x

No comments:

Post a Comment